Friday, May 20, 2011

Is The Canon Rebel T3i A Legitimate Upgrade


You May or May not have noticed that Canon's new Rebel releases each year. New Canon Rebel T3i (aka 600D) is right on schedule.

The question is whether the jump from the Canon?

After all, they use the same "courage" that it is an older model, T2i, which was released last year. What has changed? And is it really worth as a real upgrade?

Here is a man of opinions on this subject, that is your true.

Y! Canon has produced the goods ... again.

As the owner of the original Canon Rebel 300D, I've been a fan since 2003 when I bought the first digital SLR camera. It is a life-changing event. In an amazing 6-megapixel, I thought I was in photography heaven. The pictures are so much better than what I was getting from my old MINOLTA DIMAGE 7th Light years better!

Then after a few years ago, I upgraded to the Canon 30D. Again, I was in the glory of the country. upgrade was in terms of image size, the (now 10-megapixels), but even more is the quality of the camera itself. 30D has served me well for the past 4 years.

Now, it was decided to re-upgrade. However, the camera will be the right one? I had to decide between the new entry-level Rebel, the new 60D, and 7D.

I chose the cheapest option, mainly for monetary reasons, but not completely.

Here is a list of reasons for choosing Canon Rebel T3i higher level of camera:

    Price: (mentioned above), a savings of $ 200 or $ 1000 depending on what other model I was considering. Image Quality: Exactly the same for all three cameras because they all have the same sensor and image processor. Articulated LCD screen: it is now a swivel. The camera built: the same material used to build a 60D. Creative ways: added option for photography styles are as good or better than those in the other two models. Video: same as other
.

Of course, there are some differences, especially when considering the Canon 7D. Some of them are significant. However, I shot mostly slow moving items such as flowers and landscapes, plus occasional grandkid or two. Rebel has proved to be authentic upgrade from my 30D.

Now, to be honest, if I already bought T2i, I would not have made ​​these upgrades. And that is the basic argument of those who claim that Canon has not done enough to call this an upgrade. video images and creative ways, with articulating LCD screen are the main advantages over the older version.

This little camera is definitely qualifies as an upgrade for those of us who have not purchased any new model. Scam? Certainly not. Canon has consistently produced quality products. Just read user reviews.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Followers

Powered by Blogger.